Monday, January 13, 2020

Eighth Frolic

Bonnie is dragging out the mystery this year! I finished the 8th clue quite quickly, then each day I hope there will be another clue because it seems too long to wait a whole week for the next little part.

She asked that people didn't post guesses on social media because it confuses people. Is a blog social media? Doesn't matter, this is not a guess, so please don't be confused:
This is just me playing around and wondering how my fabrics are going to look all together. I'm a bit concerned that my colour scheme is just going to look like a mess, and that it will be too dark. Maybe the remaining clues will include some more neutral and lighten it up.

8 comments:

Julierose said...

I like how they look together...very mysterious stars...;))) hugs, Julierose

Sue SA said...

Wow this looks fantastic! I definitely hope we are making these blocks!

jacaranda said...

Looks great, full of character.

Jeanette said...

There is so much neutral still to use, I hope it won't be just for setting triangles. Something exciting is sure to be happening between the main set of blocks and the minor set.
Your colours work well together, I would say mysteriously moody rather than dark.

Maria said...

Well done keeping up..
As look as you don't link this post to Bonnie's blog you'll be right...

Marie Králová said...

Nice color arrangement of your Mystery. M.

Laura said...

I've been playing around with the units too. I think there will be two different kinds of blocks, at least one a star, and that they will be set on point.

Cheryll said...

Nice work... xox