Thursday, December 27, 2018

Pencil Cases


Finished the last of the zip-up pencil cases:
Christmas might be over for most, but my family are getting together this coming weekend. That gave me a bit of extra time to get these done. I had a bit of fun trying out the decorative stitches on my new machine. Each pouch also has the name of the recipient machined onto it.

Inside view:
All the materials; the fabrics, zips, thread and twill tape, came from my stash. No purchases required. Which would make them free Christmas gifts, but they won't be empty when I give them away. I will put something small inside each of them.


6 comments:

jacaranda said...

A very nice gift for a family member.

Jeanette said...

Practical personal gifts, even better that they have come from your stash. I have a few of those lining fabrics.

Evi said...

Your pencilcases are very nice. Your family will be
happy.
Greetings from Germany
Evi

Marly said...

Lovely presents and such a good way to get to know your machine. Is that a real tape measure you've cut up there?

chrisknits said...

I'm totally stealing this idea and using it for next Christmas!

Cherry said...

I love these little pencil cases. And look at you, stash-busting away! Lucky recipients!