Sunday, December 16, 2018

Mystery Week Four

This week's clue didn't take too long:
Lots of strips of green fabrics stitched together then sliced apart.

I really wonder where this is all going, given that there are pieces of two different basic dimensions. Maybe the smaller ones will be sashing, or a border, or the block includes unevenly sized sections? It is a mystery! I'm also wondering how this colour scheme is going to resolve. Now that every colour is in play, I laid a few of the previous weeks' pieces on the green to get an idea of the final look:
The next 2 or 3 weeks will be interesting, as this quilt heads to the reveal!

When the weekly link-up is available I will add the link here. Here it is!

12 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Vireya this is very interesting,cant wait till your next stage.

jacaranda said...

Interesting, will just have to wait and see what the outcome will be.

Pamela said...

It sure is a mystery!

Sue SA said...

Your colours look good together. Bonnie is certainly good at keeping it a mystery!

Jeanette said...

Your greens work very well in the strips, and you have achieved good contrast across all the units. I like the way your orange pops and hope that works in the final design. We just have to wait.

Turid said...

Interesting to see how your colours are working together. Thi year there are so many small blocks.

Maria said...

Great colours you are using for the Mystery

Cathie in Ut said...

I too chose grade for my clue number 4. Yours are very nice I am very anxious to see how this is all going to pull together :-)

Cathie in Ut said...

Should say green not grade.

Lisa in Port Hope said...

I like the colours you are using, can't wait to see the next clue.

Marly said...

I was wondering about the block sizes too! Mysterious! I'm sure Bonnie did her maths right!

Allison said...

Love your greens.