Wednesday, October 11, 2017

New Phone

I ordered myself a new phone a couple of weeks ago. My old one wasn't capable of running apps I need, such as the Vic Emergency app which notifies you of fires in your area. I thought the new one was coming from Melbourne, but apparently it had to travel a little further than that.  A couple of days after ordering the phone, I ordered a cover for it, which arrived 5 days ago. I've been checking the tracking details for the phone several times a day, but it hadn't moved anywhere since its initial despatch. Until today! When I got up this morning I checked the tracking again, and found that the phone was at my local post office, ready to collect.
Old (5.5 years) phone on the left, new phone and pretty cover on the right. Next step is to choose a carrier that actually has coverage at my place, so I can re-join the mobile world.

4 comments:

jacaranda said...

Love the covers, I need a bright one so I can find my phone at the bottom of my black lined handbag. Where did you buy them from?

Cherry said...

Hopefully, you can find a good carrier! The DH & I are (over)due on upgrading our mobile phones and need to change to a better carrier - I'm dreading it! Love the bright, pretty cover.

Jeanette said...

Eye-catching cover. It looks like a serious camera comes with the phone as well.

Jeann of Melton said...

I do like the colours. I have a plain cover for mine so painted flowers on it with Lumiere paints.