Monday, December 5, 2016

New Arrivals

Another new rose open today:
"Vienna Charm"

Two new chooks arrived:
Blue Andalusian behind, Silver-pencilled Wyandotte in front.

The four older chooks:
On the left the Barnevelder and Australorp cross who arrived almost exactly 2 years ago. On the right, an ISA Brown who arrived in October 2010. I'm not sure how old the big Australorp cross in front on the right is, but I've got a picture of her looking just as big in August 2010, so I think she is at least 8 years old. She's older than my blog, anyway!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful feathers on the new arrivals, it would be fun if their eggs had the same pattern.

Cherry said...

I like the Blue Andalusian! I have a friend you has chickens and she has had Wyandottes before.

jacaranda said...

Welcome to the family....