Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Damp Daylilies

A beautiful daylily flowering for the first time:
It was purchased this year but the plant and its label have been separated so I don't know what it is.
Later: Found! It is All American Tiger.

This daylily came from a previous garden:
I think it is Stella d'Oro. It looks like a golden star, anyway!

As you can see, we had a little bit of rain this morning, but we haven't begun replacing the water lost when the pipe burst. There's been lots of rain around the state, but it has been passing us by.

5 comments:

Marly said...

Pity I can't send you some!

Jeanette said...

More beautiful flowers. I have never planted one, which is a good thing as I have just read they are toxic to cats.

Bev said...

Your gardens must be beautiful with all your flowers blooming. We are just heading into winter in Canada. Keep your lovely flower pics coming.

jacaranda said...

You must have amazing soil, ours is so dry, my flowers are not coping very well.

Graeme said...

All American Tiger.