Thursday, December 31, 2015

Finishing Christmas

This was one of my Christmas gifts:
They have grown and started flowering since Christmas, so really needed to be planted out. So what about today before sunrise?

 I hope they'll be happy!
We also planted some belladonna lily bulbs dug up from the old house. They were just starting to grow roots, so should be sending up their flowers in a few weeks.

Another of my gifts was the Mr Ed door for my sewing room:
which as of late this afternoon, is installed
and keeping my sewing stuff safe from dogs! Particularly from Dot, the pin-cushion thief.

So then I took down the tree, and our first Christmas in this house was over.


Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

Oh, Portulaca, also known as Moss Rose will sometimes reseed itself every year..beautiful plant.

Dianne said...

Ha ha love the "Mr Ed" door! ( & showing my age by admitting that!)