Saturday, September 26, 2015

Lunch at Lal Lal

This morning I had to tackle these boxes containing kitchen items. But they were packed by the removalists and I had no way of knowing what was in each one:
The search for necessities became a little frantic:

Fortunately I found both crockery and cutlery in time for lunch for fourteen people
who gathered for an 80th birthday celebration.
So now we know the house can hold a lot of people without feeling over-crowded.

And I was given this lovely floral house-warming gift.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Vireya, I have loved watching the story of your new home unfold. I hope you will show us lots of photos as you develop a new garden. Congratulations and I hope you will be blissfully happy in your lovely new home!

Dee said...

Vireya, I have loved watching the story of your new home unfold. I hope you will show us lots of photos as you develop a new garden. Congratulations and I hope you will be blissfully happy in your lovely new home!

Cherry said...

How nice that you can fit a lot of people in the new house comfortably! It must have been a little hectic to pull this together so very soon after moving in. Can't wait to see more interior shots as you get more settled in.