Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Busy Day

My bees were very busy today, visiting lots of flowers in my garden.
This one is gathering pollen from a crepe myrtle. The largest lump of pollen in the picture is actually the bee's pollen sac.

I finished attaching hanging tabs to this wall-hanging,
so now it is officially complete. The pattern was designed by Margaret J. Miller, who called it "Whirlin' Dervish".  I thought of a good name for mine the other day, and I wish I had written it down at the time! This afternoon I made a few QAYG blocks to use up the excess backing fabric and batting I trimmed from this piece before binding it. Then I crossed this hanging off my list of unfinished projects, and tried not to look at how long the list still is.

No comments:

Post a Comment