Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Now Showing

This afternoon I popped in to M.A.D.E. (Museum of Australian Democracy at Eureka) to check out the "Songs of Freedom" quilt challenge exhibition:
The challenge entries are displayed in the Saltbush Kitchen cafe:
It was fascinating to see how other people interpreted the theme, and the different approaches they took.
It's an interesting exhibition, worth a look if you are in the area.

The other big event today was this:
Finally, a working NBN connection at my Ballarat unit. It was actually installed last week, but today the electrician came and installed this powerpoint for me so that I could plug in The Internet. It is the slowest connection available, but feels super-fast compared with what I'm using at the house - I may even be able to watch YouTube videos again!

No comments: