Saturday, April 25, 2020

Sunrise

Sunrise this morning was beautiful. The sky was orange and pink all over. My camera didn't do a great job of capturing the colours:

Back in January I dug out my Celtic Solstice quilt which had been untouched for almost 3 years. I did a bit of quilting through January between Frolic clues, but then Mum had her accident and since then I have not touched it. Until today. I think I am out of practice, because this happened, twice:
After the first time I replaced the needle, and tightened the screw that holds it in place as tight as I could. But then it happened again, so I don't know what was going on.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Gorgeous sunrise. I hope someone can give you some advice about the sewing machine issue.

Julierose said...

It is frustrating when you get all set to do a long awaited project and the machine doesn't cooperate;000
Good luck fixing this issue...
~ ~ ~ waving in the sunshine ;))) Julierose

Marie Králová said...

I wish the machine would be repaired soon.
Marie

Jeanette said...

Glorious sunrise.
An odd problem to have with the machine. Revenge for the neglect?

ButterZ said...

I have no idea why the needle comes out. Sorry. Hope it managed to fix itself...

Sue SA said...

I have been quilting too, must be the change in the weather! So annoying that the needle keeps coming out, perhaps its a problem with the needle shaft?