Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Mystery Window

Today I attended a meeting in a room with these beautiful windows:
I was struck by the colour scheme - it's a lot like Bonnie's mystery quilt this year. Purples, green, yellow and magenta. And the clear glass becomes the neutrals.

Speaking of neutrals, after the meeting I popped into a quilt shop, and found where they "hide" them. In a corner that I normally just walk past because nothing reaches out and grabs me:
So a few little pieces came home with me to be added to my mystery quilt.

3 comments:

jacaranda said...

Nice fabric, determined not to buy anything until my lot is used up. Looking forward to the next clue in the morning.

Cherry said...

A little bit of new in your MQ - nice! I like the scissors.

Jo said...

The one with scissors is so much fun