Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November WOOFA

This is the last WOOFA (Working On Or Finishing A ...) report for the year

In November I finished my Plaid-ish quilt and donated it, made, finished and donated a Christmas placemat, and did a bit of pinning:

This is my Scrappy Mountain Majesties top, which was my Lockdown #5 project, started in July:
I hope to get it quilted and bound by the end of this year.

Thanks to Cheryll for her WOOFA encouragement through the year. Here's this month's link-up: The Last Hoorah.



9 comments:

Cheryll said...

Great effort...both this month and throughout 2021.
I have a "mountains" design on my list too.
Thanks for joining in Woofa...xox

Pamela said...

Well done! Your mountain quilt is gorgeous, as were plaidish and your placemat!

Julierose said...

Love your Mountains piece--so pretty in those colors...nice work hugs, Julierose

Jeanette said...

Congratulations on your consistent progress throughout the year. Lots of great quilts completed and more to come. This one is a favourite.

Maria said...

You've done really well with all your great finishes..

jacaranda said...

Well done on all you have achieved throughout the year. I look forward to seeing more quilts and projects for 2022.

Ivani said...

What a beautiful rainbow Mountain Majesties top!

Sue SA said...

Looks fantastic! This BHunter quilt has been on my wish list too long. This summer might be the perfect time, as I have some non reproduction stash that needs using up, and your multi colored version has inspired me.

Maria said...

Great progress with Bonnies mystery…
You Scrappy Mountains are gorgeous. I’ve never done that block. May a good one for next years RSC?