Wednesday, November 10, 2021

A Finish

 Plaid-ish is quilted and bound:

I haven't managed to finish much this year, but it felt good to cross one project off the list!

If you are interested, Plaid-ish is a free pattern from Kitchen Table Quilting. It is a real exercise in value - you have to get your lights, mediums and darks right to see the pattern. I can see a couple of mediums that were a bit too dark, and some that were a bit too light in mine. But overall it came together well I think.
 

7 comments:

jacaranda said...

A very effective pattern, love your fabrics and quilting.

Maria said...

I think you’re too hard on yourself as I think Plaid-ish looks great.

Julierose said...

WOW you have been busy, Vireya--what a lovely finish on this one--I think it is beautiful with those rich colors--nice work hugs, Julierose

R's Rue said...

So lovely. It’s darling.

Jeanette said...

Great to have made a quilt that really got your brain going. A very effective result and the circle quilting makes it looks like it is ready to snuggle under, just like a plaid rug.

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous! Well done.

Needledmom said...

I love this!