Monday, November 15, 2021

The Garden in November

I keep thinking that we are in October, but somehow the year is getting away from me and it is actually November.

The weather isn't helping. It has been cold and wet (today's top was 10.1C) and I've been wearing some clothing items I bought at the "end of winter" sales to put away till next year. Ha! Winter hasn't left this corner of the world just yet.

Let's start here, with my gorgeous Coral Charm peony:


Daylilies suffering a bit from rain and snails:


The roses are only just starting to flower this year:
This is the pillow section of my "garden bed":



















And I forgot to go into the back yard to see what flowers were there. I think this was enough, anyway!





8 comments:

Ivani said...

Here is the same, it is a wet and cold Spring, Vireya.
However your garden is colorfull with beautiful flowers.

Julierose said...

WOW--things are really starting to bloom for you--how beautiful are those peonies and that Iris is spectacular...thanks for sharing--everything has gone to sleep here except that our trees now look like they are on fire in the sunshine...breath taking!!
hugs, Julierose

hetty said...

Fantastic!

Jeanette said...

Hmm everything is looking cold and wet but putting on a brave face. I like the way your rusty garden sculpture is settling in amongst the plants now.

Pamela said...

I love your garden! It is amazing.

Needledmom said...

So many pretty flowers considering how chilly it is.

jacaranda said...

A lovely time of the year for your garden despite the cool weather. Your peony is stunning.

Marie Králová said...

You have a beautiful garden. We also have cold and humid conditions. With the difference that the winter season is approaching in our country. And with you, oh, spring. M