Friday, January 29, 2021

WOOFA - Oops

Thanks to Cheryll and her WOOFA encouragement to make some progress on unfinished projects (Working On Or Finishing A ... UFO), I have finished my Frolic quilt! I completed the binding this afternoon, then took the quilt out to hang up and photograph:

Fortunately there was a little break in the rain for me to do that. 

 

Here's the back so you can see the quilting:

As I photographed the back, I noticed something that was not quite right... Look between the circles at the top right.
I missed quilting this bit! How did I do that? 

No worries, it is done now, and the quilt really is finished. Hooray! Linking to Cheryll's January WOOFA Party.

I guess now I need to choose a February WOOFA project. I'll post about that on Monday.
 

16 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous and your quilting is amazing. I even found it hard to find your OPPS until you did a close up...

ButterZ said...

Excellent. Well done.

Ivani said...

Your Frolic quilt is a beauty Vireya!
Love also that Gorgeous quilting. Congrats!!!

Pamela said...

Good for you! Well done, this is beautiful.

Julierose said...

Beautiful finish on Frolic--you did a great piece of work on this one...hugs, Julierose

hetty said...

Your Frolic quilt is beautiful! Well done.

Laura said...

Your quilting is wonderful!

Jeanette said...

Congratulations on finishing and then finishing again! WOOFA has proved to be just what you needed to get it done. Looks fantastic.

Marie Králová said...

Great Frolic blanket. Really beautiful quilting. Marie

Cheryll said...

Congrats on completing your challenge...well done.
And your quilt & quilting is gorgeous...& great work spotting the missing "loops"...xox

jacaranda said...

Well done, another one to cross off your list, looking forward to seeing February’s WOOFA.

Fiona said...

What a lovely finish... beautiful quilt and the quilting is just right for it....
Hugz

mac said...

Stunning quilt with awesome quilting. You are very clever. 🐱

Janice said...

Beautiful! I’ve never been ambitious enough to try one of Bonnie’s mysteries. Yours is lovely.

Susie H said...

Beautiful finish -- twice! Haha! Your quilting is fantastic and the colors of your Frolic go together so well. Love it!!

Vivian said...

Looks like you had a stitching frolic quilting your "Frolic"! Even with the closeup I had a hard time seeing what you missed. Well done!