Monday, January 4, 2021

Large Branch

This morning I was contacted by the estate agent regarding some maintenance issues with my unit. One was that in recent storms some large branches had fallen. The agent asked if I wanted to have their garden person cut up the branches and take them to the tip. 

I didn't want to pay for potential firewood to be cut up and taken to landfill, so said I would go and look at the situation before letting her know.

Looking into the back yard from the pathway behind the unit, I had trouble seeing a "large branch".

Zooming in:

There it is.

Not much firewood, unfortunately!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Did someone else beat you to the firewood?

Vivian said...

In our community garden, I like using branches like that as a natural edging for a path or growing patch.