Monday, May 22, 2017

Elephant!

Elephant is at least "blog finished":
Actually he still needs the stuffing hole stitched up, but I'll do that when daylight returns to the sewing room.
Made with Jodie Carleton's RicRac Trunk Show pattern. I altered his ear shape a little to make it obvious he is an African elephant. I found the safety eyes at Gail's Patchwork Emporium. These are the same ones Jodie uses for all her critters. Gail has a bowl of them on the counter for 50c a pair. I've never noticed them there, but I'm glad I asked Gail if she sold them.

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That is adorable.

jacaranda said...

He is beautiful, want to give him a cuddle.

Sue SA said...

Just beautiful, love him!

Jeanette said...

An elephant that trumpets his African style.

Jeann of Melton said...

I like him!

Bente Antonsen said...

What a cute elephant!!