Friday, March 8, 2019

More Construction

I came home this afternoon planning to spend some quiet time relaxing after a stressful morning. But I was surprised to find this happening:
Builders at work!

They had lined the previously seen framework, and were adding the gold-coloured insulating layer. That will at some point be covered in colourbond steel to match the rest of the house. Also note the concrete base for the walls is in place. That was done earlier in the week but I forgot to photograph it in progress.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

This is happening very quickly. I guess it is going through the looks smaller/looks bigger stages of building. It will be such a pleasant space.

Marie Králová said...

Your home will expand nicely. Marie

Pamela said...

You will have a wonderful new room!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Vireya this is going to be fantastic when finished,hope you have a wonderful week my friend xx