Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Easter Already

 This came home with the shopping today:

Easter buns. I guess that means Christmas is well and truly over! But look at the date on that package:

They definitely won't last until Easter if they should be eaten before the end of this year. Of course, if people didn't buy Easter buns in December, the supermarkets wouldn't sell them, so I can't really complain.


When I showed the potholders I made last week I mentioned that I had cut more strips than I needed. Today I made myself a potholder with the extras, adding in some colours to match our kitchen:

That's probably the last project I will complete this year. It has been a year of not achieving much at all.


4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great bun flavour. That is a special pot holder because it has the butterfly and a dragonfly.

Julierose said...

Yum--Apple/Cinnamon!
I haven't kept track of projects this year...couldn't get "into" it...hugs, Julierose

Cherry said...

I can totally relate to the year of not achieving much in 2020 - hope 2021 is better on all fronts! Really like the potholder.

Pamela said...

Easter and Christmas buns and lilies. Everything is a little confusing this year. Your potholder is very pretty. I especially like the little dragonfly.