Thursday, September 30, 2021

WOOFA Report

 September has not been a very productive month for me. I did finish my Greenhouse wall hanging:

After that I intended to sandwich and quilt two of my tops: Scrappy Mountain Majesties,

and Plaid-ish.
 

I got as far as finding backing fabric, and piecing batting for one of them, but then I stalled. So for October, my WOOFA (Working On Or Finishing A ...) project will be these two quilt tops. (Not that I can believe we are up to October already).


Linked to Cheryll's WOOFA post. I'm sure everyone else achieved more than I did this month! Check it out here.


9 comments:

Pamela said...

I know what you mean about October! What happened to September? I like both of these quilt tops. With springtime and your gorgeous garden, it might be difficult to stay inside and work on them.

Maria said...

Beautiful finish. Is there a pattern for it Vireya?

Marie Králová said...

The panel with the pots is very nice. You placed him well. The other two quilts will also be great when you finish them.
Marie

Cheryll said...

Well done on your wall hanger... & I love the mountains and especially the plaid tops. They'll both be beautiful...xox

Jeanette said...

Lovely to see these three again.

Janice said...

Three lovely projects. You must be very pleased with them.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Your wall hanging is just in the perfect place! It is lovely and as Cheryll reminds us....we don't have to finish but just working on a UFO is progress! You have your batting pieced and backing so those tops will get finished before you know it.

jacaranda said...

Lovely quilt tops to brighten our days. Fascinated by the plaid quilt top, wonderful pattern.

Susie H said...

Your Greenhouse quilt is so pretty. Even if you didn't get too terribly far on the other two quilts, progress is progress. Backing ready, batting ready, here we go!