Monday, August 17, 2020

Walking

 Most days the dogs take us out for a walk, and although we walk the same roads there is always something new to see. 


Sometimes there are birds, like these two ibises:

Australian white ibis on the left, straw-necked ibis on the right. Just two birds, of different species, hanging out together.

 

There are horses to say hello to, and feed carrots if we have any to spare:

 


Today's highlight was this little guy:

A lamb, exploring the world, until his mother called to him and off he went:

Safe with Mum:




11 comments:

hetty said...

I'd let my dogs take me for a walk if there was so much to see on the way. I love the ibises and of course, the lamb.

Pamela said...

Oh, what fun! I love seeing animals!

Needled Mom said...

That looks like a great walk! Guess that little lamb had wandered too far for his mother’s comfort.

Julierose said...

Neat picture of the ibises; and that baby lambkin is adorable...
Thanks for the virtual walk hugs from afar Julierose

Jeanette said...

It looks very sunny but those horse rugs give the game away.

jacaranda said...

Missing my walks, way too many others on the paths. Beautiful lamb, signs of spring.

Dianne said...

I don’t think I had noticed there were 2 types of ibises before! ( ibises? ibisii? )

Cheryll said...

Animals make wonderful walking partners & you certainly found a few on your daily...xox

chris said...

Simple pleasure! Just lovely.

ButterZ said...

The lamb is So cute

Marie Králová said...

Nice visit to the animals. Marie