Friday, May 10, 2019

Rain

Last night it started raining around dinner time. This was the radar just before I went to bed:
This morning it was much the same. As I headed off to work my car said it was 7 degrees outside. When I was on my way home it still said 7 degrees. And when I checked the top temperature using the program I used for my temperature quilt a couple of years ago, this is what I found:

10/05/2019    7.6    blue

First blue day of the year! (Blue is a top between 5 and 10). We have had about 46mm of rain, so that means the water tanks are full and the garden is happy.

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yeah! Rain. It eventually moved to my place too.

Julierose said...

Raining here, too..("...I think it's raining all over the world...") song lyrics for Mothers' Day...hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

The gardens will be so happy.

jacaranda said...

About time we got the rain in Melbourne and outer areas. Friday was miserable at my place weather wise.

Sue SA said...

It rained from Beaufort and all day we were in Ballarat and stopped again in Beaufort on our way home! Luckily despite the rain we had a good day and nobody fell over. So glad your Mum didnt break anything. Pleased you got good rain at your place and filled your tanks.

Pamela said...

It's been raining in Japan too.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Vireya it sure has been cold ,gee 7 degs is freezing ,hope your car had a good heater,lol,hope you are keeping warm my friend xx