Sunday, April 28, 2019

Retreat - Sunday

Beautiful elms shade the grounds of the retreat venue:

I think it is a while since anyone had a barbecue:


After lots of laughter and interesting conversations and lovely meals and even more sewing it was time to pack up everything and head home. My main achievement for the weekend was making and attaching the 5th border on my Rajah Revisited:
The quilt has grown a little since the last time I posted my progress 4 months ago.

Group photo before we all departed:

I got home at about 5:30, where a couple of dogs were overjoyed to see me again. And I was happy to be home, too.

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Nice that you had a good retreat! Love this quilt you are working on...just so pretty hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

It sounds and looks like it was a fun retreat.

Sue SA said...

Your retreat looks lovely, especially like having a market nearby and motel style rooms v kids school camp facilities!

Jeanette said...

A great weekend away in a lovely venue.
Your new border is perfect, it really sets off the green one, and balances well with the white in the centre.

Maria said...

Lovely group of ladies ...
Great progress on your quilt.