Saturday, March 22, 2014

First Border

It has taken me a while. First I wasn't sure which colour to use for the inner border. Then I visited a few shops looking for one fabric that would work, but I didn't have much luck with that. So today I finally decided I would just use the scraps of the neutrals I already have in the quilt:
And it really didn't take long at all to make the strips and join them to the quilt.

I've had the next border ready for a while, so the next step should be much faster than this one was.

4 comments:

Liv Aagot's Quilt Blog said...

It looks really good with the neutral fabrics in the border!

Marly said...

The neutrals are a good solution. You're further than I am; I haven't started thinking about the borders yet!

Kate said...

The neutral looks good

Cherry said...

Great solution - use what you already have in the quilt & on hand!