Thursday, August 20, 2026

Revisiting the Blog

This is my Rajah Revisited quilt, in progress since Feb 2018, but in reality not touched since the end of 2020. The next round is 168 small half-square triangles, and I need to make a decision about what colours to make them in by the end of this week, so I can make them in a special HST project day on Saturday.

Testing the idea of restarting my blog.
 

 

3 comments:

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous! I’ve missed you and hope you’ll continue.

thornberry said...

Hi there Vireya! Lovely to see you pop up again. I still keep my blog on the chance that I might restart it again one day - so you're inspiring me!

Vivian said...

Woo hoo, you're back!! I had checked so many times and hoped you'd return to us! I missed your lovely garden pics. And Raja Revisited is beautiful! Some projects just need to "simmer" a bit before continuing their journey.