Monday, May 30, 2022

RSC for May

The colour for May was sage green or forest green. I chose to just go "green".  I made six of Ivani's Hearts:

True confessions: I really only made four, as I already had two I made last year. Next month's colour is blue, and I already have one blue heart too.

 And I made six pairs of  pairs of Scrappy Sprouts leaves: 

Linked to the Super Scrappy green round-up, if I'm not too late.

Bonus garden pictures. There aren't any green flowers, so here is every green under the sun in the back yard:

And the side garden:


Because next month is blue, and these flowers will be finished by then, here's the second flower open on my nodding violet:

Although really the blue is more because the camera can't quite cope with the purple shade they really are.



6 comments:

jacaranda said...

Your garden has flourished, love your shades of green in your blocks.

Julierose said...

Lovely green blocks for RSC and so many pretty shades of green in your gardens right now!!
I have more Blue fabric than anything else in my stash--but it's not moving for some strange reason...
Hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

The greens are all so pretty. I love the leaf blocks. The streptocarpus is so pretty.

Jeanette said...

Your walled garden is beginning to look like a lovely peaceful haven. Hope the dogs appreciate its serenity.

Pamela said...

You must have quite a lot of scrappy blocks now. As always, I admire your beautiful garden.

Sandy Panagos said...

Your blocks are lovely. And good for you confessing like you did. Now you can sleep with a clear conscience. LOL