Friday, May 27, 2022

A Day in May

 It's that time again. When strange welded creations appear:

And new plants:

And books and goodies:

And cake!

And the postie brings cards and packages containing fascinating publications:

Published in 1951, so a bit older than me. This is exactly how I will look next time I'm pressing a seam while dressmaking:
No more sewing in my "blob around the house" clothes!

In the afternoon I went off to have the 2nd covid booster that my advanced years now make me eligible for. Hooray!


3 comments:

jacaranda said...

Thrilled that you had a happy birthday, you deserve to be spoilt.

Jeanette said...

That creature looks quite ferocious! What a happy day.

Pamela said...

Happy Birthday! As much as I’d like to, I know I couldn’t fit in that dress or look like that while ironing.