Sunday, March 27, 2022

Yellow Things

 As March draws to a close, here's all the yellow Rainbow Scrap Challenge pieces I made this month:

Six of Ivani's Hearts, and six pairs of Scrappy Sprouts leaves.
 

I took a walk around the garden looking for yellow.  

A rose:

 xDisphyllum "Sunburn":

A marigold:

 And lastly, a reminder that summer is over - my ginkgo is going gold:


Next month's colour is pink. It will be interesting to see if I can find any pink in the garden at the end of April.

Linked to the So Scrappy Yellow Roundup.


11 comments:

Jeanette said...

So much yellow. Must be one of your favourites.
My ginkgo is still very green (except for a few burnt tinges)

Julierose said...

Just lovely RSC yellow blocks--those hearts are really pretty and also the sprouts...nice month's work, Vireya Hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your sprouts and hearts are so pretty! Love seeing the flowers, too. We're just getting to flower season here in the western US!

Dorothy L. Wills said...

Beautiful flowers. Nice job on the yellow blocks too.

Ivani said...

Your design wall is full of beautiful yellow blocks, Vireya, as is your garden ♥

Maria said...

Lovely hearts and sprouts for RSC and such pretty yellows in your garden.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

I love your yellow RSC blocks! Fun to see what's in your garden, too!!!

Laura said...

Beautiful yellows!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Spectacular YELLOW garden blooms and lovely GOLD blocks for the RSC!!

Pamela said...

What gorgeous yellows - both the flowers and the fabric.

Vivian said...

Very mellow yellow in your garden! I've never seen that variety of Marigold before. Loving all of your yellow blocks. Since I'm just cleaning up RSC projects this year and did yellow last year, I might not do that color so thanks for allowing me to live vicariously through yours!