Saturday, February 5, 2022

Aqua

 First two aqua hearts for this month's Rainbow Scrap Challenge:

I'm using Ivani's heart block - her instructions here.

As I was searching for aqua and teal scraps, I started sorting my remaining scraps by colour. Until now they have all been jumbled together, and the more I search through them the more of a mess they get. Sorting them into separate zip-lock bags will take some time, but will also make future months easier as I will be able to jump right in.

More aqua:

Sashing complete on my Rhododrendron Trail mystery quilt. It has been at this stage for a few days, but this is the first chance I have had to photograph it. The next step is an aqua border.


Linked to the first Aqua link-up at SoScrappy: Scraphappy Saturday. Lots of aqua and teal goodness to explore!


11 comments:

Pamela said...

Your aqua hearts are very sweet and your RT is gorgeous!

Ivani said...

Owo Vireya, love your aqua hearts. So Pretty!! This week I made also 2 aqua hearts. Rhododrendon quilt is looking beautiful. Happy weekend!

Julierose said...

Your RT is so pretty; an aqua border will look so nice hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Pretty heart blocks. Great job on the mystery quilt. It’s looking so nice.

Jeanette said...

Very pretty aqua hearts. Sorting can be quite relaxing, as long as you give yourself the time.

The Joyful Quilter said...

AQUA/TEAL heart... LOVE!!! Thanks for passing along Ivani's tutorial link. Congrats on getting the body of your mystery together, as it's going to be SEW lovely!

Turid said...

Lovely aqua hearts. I ,ight make one for next week.

Maria said...

lovely aqua hearts and well done on your mystery so far.

Marie Králová said...

Blue hearts are very nice. Thank you for the link to the IVANI blog. Greetings. Marie

Cheryll said...

OOOhh LoVe all your Aqua...xox

Vivian said...

You know I love those hearts! I hope I can get to the Aqua RSC before the month ends. You continue to make good headway down the Rhododendron Trail. It won't be long now to a top!