Friday, May 1, 2020

Day Twelve

Each day I make one block of the Laundry Basket Quilts mystery which was run about a month ago. There are 100 blocks in all. Today I finished the second clue, meaning that I have 12% of the blocks made. Here is what each corner of the quilt will look like:


Stash report for the end of April:

Thread:
No spools emptied, none added.
Year to date - no change.

Dress fabric:
None used, 3m added.
Year to date - up 4.25m.

Quilt fabric:
1.4m used, none added
Year to date - down 5.7m.

7 comments:

Pamela said...

These fabrics look fresh and springlike. I look forward to seeing more.

Julierose said...

Looks like there will be a lot of movement in this one..pretty colors...
~ ~ ~ ~waving in the rain again Julierose

jacaranda said...

Lovely colours and fabrics, very pretty.

Jeanette said...

What a happy set of blocks.

Maria said...

The Mystery blocks look great

chrisknits said...

I wish I had done a more scrappy background in each block instead of using the same pieces in each block set. Yours are perfect!

Laura said...

So many quilt alongs these days! I want to join one, but I'm forcing myself to finish up a few things first. Your blocks look great!