Sunday, February 24, 2019

Extension Table

This is why I went to Geelong on Wednesday:
To collect the extension table for my "new" machine. The lady I bought the machine from had just found the table when doing some more cleaning up at her mother's home, so contacted me to let me know. I was very happy to hear from her, as I had been wondering about ordering one (if they were still available).

It has taken me over two months since I bought it, but the Janome is now set up in my sewing room. And the extra flat surface of the extension table makes working on fiddly things like the next Bloom block easier.

8 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Vireya those extension tables are fantastic,i had to order o/s's for mine,happy sewing my friend xx

jacaranda said...

Sewing is made so much easier with an extension. Isn’t it lucky the lady found it and offered it to you.

Jo said...

Oh it makes it so much easier. Lucky for you that she was considerate enough to contact you.

Jeanette said...

Great set up for your new beauty, thankfully the daughter knew what the extension table was and got in touch.
Being transparent you can put the pattern or useful tools in easy reach underneath.

Needled Mom said...

Oh yeah. That will make working with the machine so much easier.

Marie Králová said...

This is a handy helper for your sewing. Marie

chrisknits said...

I love my janome and table, but it needs to be lower as the level is too high. I did buy a new office chair I can raise, so trying that to see if it helps stop the shoulder pain.

Pamela said...

How nice to have this addition to make your quilt making easier. I love my (basic model) Janome.