Sunday, September 13, 2026

Little Things

I lost track of recording things to be happy about this week. I was concentrating too much on the bleakness. But there were good things along the way.

Some nice blossom on Tuesday morning:

On Thursday I spotted an echidna beside the road and stopped to photograph it before it disappeared into the vegetation: 

On Friday the evening temperature was high enough (7 degrees, not very high!) for me to put out my moth light and see if any moths turned up. Several did.


I've spent a bit of time this week sorting out my walk-in wardrobe - rearranging the shelves, throwing out stuff, and boxing up stuff to send to the op-shop. At the moment it is still more chaos than organisation, as not everything that I pulled off the shelves has found its new place yet. Give it a few more days...

On Saturday I was glad I have another camera when my main one decided I needed more arty photos: 

That is two baby magpies in a tree. Not quite the result I wanted! The poor camera seems to have had it.
 

So here is some more new blossom this morning, taken with a different camera:


 Hope your week has been full of little drops of happiness.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

The flowers are very pretty, perfect lead-in to spring. The echidna is a strange little creature. Do you see them often?