A week has gone by, and I've taken a few photos, but not got round to writing blog posts. That's how it happens! So here is an effort to overcome my inertia.
Firstly, the "sandpaper" wattle flowered:
The flowers are like big golden fuzzy caterpillars. They are very soft to touch. The leaves on the other hand, are covered in hard little bumps, and do feel like sandpaper:
Here's some cherry blossom from a couple of days later, with a touch of early morning light rain:
My weeping redbud is bursting into flower:
And today I finished the last batch of 28, to give me a total of 360 little half-square triangles for my Rajah Revisited quilt:
1 comment:
You have the most interesting things living around you! And, being able to identify everything is very cool. I look forward to seeing what comes next now that you have all the triangles made.
Post a Comment