Sunday, July 7, 2013

Treats

Missing my morning chai and evening hot chocolate, I had to take a quick trip to the supermarket for suppllies.
I'm sure neither will be as good as homemade, but hopefully they will be acceptable.

On the way I saw several rosellas apparently enjoying silver birch catkins:

At morning tea the "15 x 15" works were for sale. These were 15cm square art pieces which were sold to raise money for scholarships to future events:
I bought a piece by Maria Cook (of the blog A Pieceful Life).

3 comments:

Graeme said...

Chai latte?? What is that? Some sort of tea/coffee chimera?

kaiteM said...

I make my own chai tea or coffee using cinnamon stick, cardamom, and garam masala with honey and the appropriate beverage. Are you away that you had to buy the packet varieties?

Maria said...

Those beautiful rosellas...what a great photo!