Saturday, July 22, 2017

Sit and Sew Day

Because I'm still holder of the key, I have to get to my quilt group's Sit and Sew sessions first, to open the hall and get everything set up.

So today I had an hour to myself before the next person arrived. Just the Queen and me!

I got three small things done today; stitching this week's temperature rosette to its background, adding a hanging sleeve to my flower ball quilt so that I can finally hang it in the hallway, and this:
The sixth clue for the mystery quilt I'm working on. Although one of these 3D pinwheels may need to be re-sewn.

5 comments:

Jo said...

A good productive day...

Marly said...

Your pin-wheels look fine to me!
I hope HM was suitably impressed by your industry!

Sue SA said...

I love the pinwheels, very sweet.

Jeanette said...

Looks like a good venue. Hope the heating fired up quickly.

jacaranda said...

A peaceful time on your own.