Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Decisions

I've finished quilting my temperature year quilt. Hooray!


Now for the binding:
I had planned to use the one on the right, with a full rainbow of stripes. But I have some left-over strips from the binding on my Bloom quilt (which I just realised I haven't photographed yet). That's it on the left. It is mainly aqua with touches of green, yellow, and blue. And now I think I like it better than the stripy fabric. The stripes look a bit harsh to me now.

Which one would you choose?

3 comments:

Julierose said...

The left one would be my choice--I agree that the stripes look harsh against the soft backgrounds...this is such a lovely piece--great work hugs, Julierose

Sue SA said...

Stripes are too eye catching, I prefer the blue/green mix also.

Jeanette said...

I know it is too late but I wonder if a neutral binding like your backgrounds would have worked equally as well. What ever you have chosen it will look terrific and and finished!