Thursday, October 8, 2026

Bits and Pieces

I took a few photos of spring happening around the garden, then my camera battery went flat, and then when I tried to get to my blog I got an error message that I didn't have time to resolve.

So here are a few random things!

A cockatoo starting to have a nibble of a high window frame early one morning. I don't want to encourage that behaviour! 

It flew off when it noticed me.

We had quite a lot of rain last week. Over 70mm at our place. So we went to see how Lal Lal Falls was looking:


 This is a pot near the front door, with a forest of Ajuga in flower:
And this is a miniature iris:
And the only shot I managed of orchids in the greenhouse:

Then my camera told me the battery was exhausted!

 

No comments: