Thursday, September 23, 2010

More Testing

Today I did a bit more work on the purse pattern I'm testing. That involved a few more challenges, for one of which I used this sewing machine foot for the first time ever:
It came in a bunch of feet I bought on eBay some years ago, and I never looked into what it was actually for. It turns out that it is a blindstitch foot, but my machine doesn't do blindstitch, so maybe that's why I've never realised I had a use for it. Recently I saw on a blog someone using this foot to get even topstitching, and that's what I needed today. It was worth a try, and actually did the job quite well.  I can see this getting a bit of use in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment