Late last night Bonnie Hunter released the first clue of this year's mystery quilt, En Provence.
This year I'm not altering the sizes of the units, or being adventurous with colours. I'm planning to make about a quarter to a third of the units each week, then see how I feel about it when the mystery is revealed. I have enough fabric to make it full-size later if I want.
The first clue is pretty easy, just neutral 4-patches. Straight after breakfast I cut a strip from each of the neutral fabrics I had pulled out ready, without counting how many the strips would make. When I finished stitching what I had cut, it turned out I had 72 4-patches waiting to be pressed:
Here's the first one complete:
Linked to Bonnie's first weekly link-up.