Monday, April 11, 2016

Design Wall

Last month I bought two "acoustic pinboard" panels at Bunnings:
and four Ivar hooks at Ikea:
With a few holes punched into the panels and the addition of some cord I already had:
Instead of my boxes of fabrics being exposed to the light
they are now in the dark behind my new 1200 x 1600 design wall:
The cord allows me to fold the panels together if I take them down to get at the fabrics.

All the parts have appeared in previous posts. The hooks could be seen here, the panels here, and the top panel was hanging up here. But it was only today that the holes were punched and the lower panel was actually attached to the top one.

3 comments:

mac said...

clever.

Jeanette said...

Very smart, best that the fabric is kept in the dark about what is going on in the sewing room.

chris said...

Brilliant!