Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Here We Go

All the blocks are made (although not all have been pressed yet), so it is time to start assembling the mystery quilt. Here are the first two blocks heading through my machine:
I  chained together the first two columns of blocks this evening. Only another 63 blocks to join! I'm hoping to get the top put together (probably minus borders) by the end of this coming weekend, as Bonnie has scheduled a final Celtic Solstice link-up for Sunday. Will I make it?

4 comments:

Marly said...

We'll done. I have 10 more to do. I'm finding matching the points in the blocks with pinwheels a real challenge.

Liv Aagot's Quilt Blog said...

Well done! I think you will make it, and now you inspired me to make an effort to finish my blocks!!

Lee said...

Keep pressing on!! There's still a few days!

Cherry said...

Stitch On! You can do it! Once you start to see the pattern start to emerge, you won't be able to stop. - it's addicting! It's going to be gorgeous once all the blocks become a quilt top.