Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Slug

Estate agents use creative language, I know. But this sign puzzled me for at least a block on my walk to work this morning.

Here's the property:


Here's a closer view of the sign:


SLUG?

I know ROW.  In fact, I've posted a picture before of the Right Of Way behind this property.  But SLUG?

Real estate agents: helping us ward of dementia by setting puzzles to keep our minds active.  I'll put the answer I came up with in the comments, so that you can think about this a little yourself.

2 comments:

Vireya said...

At first I thought the UG was something Under Ground, but that didn't get me anywhere. It's Single Lock-Up Garage!

Chiara Z said...

I'm with you on Single Lock Up Garage--on the other hand if there's a market for slugs, I seem to have plenty of those, and snails, eating my vegie seedlings. Maybe I could deny them ROW?