Thursday, July 29, 2010

Camera Settings

Today I tried changing the colour settings on my camera to try and fix its dislike of purple.

Automatic setting:


Adjusted setting:

That is a little bit warmer, but it is still nowhere near the colour of the actual flower. But at least I've learnt something today!

Meanwhile, I dropped off the raffle quilt for the next person this morning, for her to add the binding and the label. Here's a not very good shot showing what I did with the borders. Not much, just straight lines and a flower-like thing in each corner.

I've had positive feedback from the people who've seen it so far, which is a relief. Now I suppose I should get stuck-in to my own little pile of unquilted quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment